Saturday, June 14, 2008
Splash party tonight
Tonight is a birthday party for two of my nieces. They are avid swimmers and the party is at a community pool with a planned movie when it gets dark. I love my nieces, but this sounds like a friggin' nightmare to me. Lucas is the only one who can swim well. Ian and Kyle both need a lot of help if the water is more than 2 feet deep. I'm sure Dave will be happy to go in the water with the boys, but he can't watch all of them and I've got to hold Kiera. Did I mention the boys are completely excited about the party? I'm going to spend the whole time worrying that someone will drown. Ugh! So not my definition of fun - but I'm sure the boys will love it and more importantly my nieces will have an excellent party . .. . must go - Kiera just woke up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment