OK, so if you're actually reading this, you're probably wondering at the name. The blue train is my three boys (Lucas, Ian & Kyle) and the pink caboose is my baby girl Kiera. She is two months old and really starting to interact with the family. It's quite apparent that she is going to rule the roost around here. She already has her brothers entranced. My normally maniacally active boys are perfectly willing to sit next to her bouncy seat for 15-20 minutes and make goofy faces just for her smile. I'm just excited that they like to entertain her and that I'm not going to have to stoop over holding her little hands when she starts trying to walk in a few short months - her brothers will be more than willing to escort the little princess around.
Anyway, my intentions for this blog are to chronical the events of my family - mostly the kids, thus the name. I'm not sure when I'll tell Dave I started this - if he was doing a blog, it would be purely for the purpose of forwarding his thoughts on politics and religion with an occasional foray into work and family. Since my work is my family and vice versa (did I mention that I love my job?) I will stick with what I know. Though I probably will make a few forays myself into politics and religion - especially when my hubby hands me books he thinks I should read . . . . .
OK - enough for my first post, it's time to feed the baby
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment