I cannot believe how long it's been since I posted last. My only guess is that Kiera stopped being a sleeping newborn and I got busy. She's almost 1 now, I can't believe it. She's very independent and stubborn (wonder where she gets that from?). She has discovered her voice and uses it . . . constantly. Her favorite thing to say is Ah- da, usually at the top of her little lungs in the grocery store. She just repeats it over and over - it sounds to me like she's saying 'all done!' She also says da-da and has been known to get out a ma-ma when she's really upset. She is definitely a daddy's girl. The yelling starts if Dave comes home and, heaven forbid, walks by her to put his stuff down. She has a sweet little smile that's just for him.
Anyway, I don't know why I'm up in the middle of the nighttyping this - I should be getting some much-needed sleep. Every bit of me is tired, except my calves which are in knots and make it hard to sleep. I should just go take some tylonel and a hot shower and be done with it. I don't know why I'm not. Apparently I like being falling down tired . . . . the boys are croupy. Lucas and Ian woke up this morning sounding like seals. Lucas was worse so I kept him home. I probably should have kept Ian too, but it was his 100th day and he had this cute red t-shirt that we glued 100 googly eyes on for him to wear . . . . One of them is coughing now, i'm not sure who - hopefully I won't have to keep anyone home tomorrow!
OK, OK - I'm going to bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment